Thursday, October 9, 2008



My company is called Fly Design. Fly meaning good looking and fast! My company is a new fresh look at graphic design. The reason I picked a dragonfly is because they are a source of great beauty and inspiration for people they also are very gentle bugs and there very fast. That is a great model for my company all of our work is very beautiful and inspirational, we are also very fast we get right to work! In my logo I have picked to make the font bigger then the animal because the font had allot more line details and the font took away from the dragonfly, so I made the dragonfly smaller and it gave my logo more pop. The colour in my of the dragonfly is pink and purple very strong colours and the font is black just so the dragonfly is the popping piece on the page.

In my logo there is allot of feeling. The feeling of my logo is very happy! The colour's really give it a happy feel because of the bright shades of pink and purple but the black gives it a very organized feel, black to me is a very plan shade. The lines in the font give it a very sketchy look and that makes it look fun and new! I think my logo has a very happy and organized look and that will attracted people to my company “Fly Design”. In all of my logos I think that the best one is my black font one with the pink and purple dragonfly. It might be plan and simple but I think that logo will bring more people to my company and give me more business. It also can convert to small and then very large, it also looks good in black and white. There is allot of harmony between my text and my dragonfly they blend very well so the over all look is very easy to look at. Out of all my logos my favorite one is the black and white text with the purple dragonfly, that logo works the best.


By having the black text it draws more attention to the dragonfly but still gets allot of attention so the words don't get lost. I do think that my logo meets all of the criteria because of the placement and all of the text and the dragonfly it also has all of the right blending colour's.

No comments: